- Network Cmos Camera
- Main Specification
- Hardware OS: RISC CPU. 2 Mb Flash, 16 Mb RAM
- Aperture Size: F 1.8
- Lens: 6.0 mm(According to user's need)
- Built in Pan/Tilt:
.Pan Range: 135°, 15°~ 50°/ sec.
.Tilt Range:90°,15°~ 50°/ sec.
- Light Sensitivity: 2.5 lux
- Automatic Gain Control: (AGC) Yes
- Automatic White Balancing: Yes
- Dimensions: 186mmx110mm
- Image Compression: JPEG and Motion JPEG
- Operating Temperature: -20° C TO + 50° C
- Power supply: 8 DC/8W
- Network camera is the new product of
- Integrating net video using security monitor
- It has in dependent IP address and Web server in
- You can enter the net directly without PC
- No matter when and where can user use standard
(eg、IE、Netscape) to make long-distance monitoring and
management,with CMOS sensor in can provide the max
640×480 definition image.The transmitting image
up to 25fps by network.Besides,it can be also used
- Making long-distance real time monitor by
to transmit higher quality M-JPEG image, the
speed is up to 25fps
- Local/ long-distance digital record ( all time
, timing and alarming ), the format of record file is AVI
- Can setup IP by ARP command
- The format of record file is AVI
- Embedded Web Server, can work independently
superfluity computer equipment
-Without superfluity attachment, software and
video cable .
- Three different definition:
640*480,320*240,160*120 and all of their transmitting speed can be up to 25fps.
- Image adjusting ---brightness,contrast,color
- Can browse,record,replay and manage at the same
by Web Browser.
- The limited setup of code can prevent no allowed
from watching the image.
- Can be up to 15 user at the same time.
- Internet Camera
- Manual(in CD)
- Category 5 cross cable for direct connection to
- Playback Software